Creamy Tortellini Spinach Mushroom Soup with Turkey Sausage.
You can have Creamy Tortellini Spinach Mushroom Soup with Turkey Sausage using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tortellini Spinach Mushroom Soup with Turkey Sausage
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 10 oz of Pre cooked Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry Thyme.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooking white wine.
- Prepare 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Italian cheese mix or mozarella.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped spinach.
Creamy Tortellini Spinach Mushroom Soup with Turkey Sausage instructions
- Melt butter in med size pot..
- Add diced onions, mushrooms and garlic until ALMOST dry..
- Add flour and half of white wine until all mixed together (about 3 minutes), then add rest of white wine. Cook another 3 min..
- Add broth, turkey sausage, thyme and tortellini. Simmer until tortellini is tender (about 8-10 min)..
- Add Parmesan. Stir for 1-2 min..
- Add 1/2 of the milk until simmering..
- Add spinach until wilted..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add shredded cheese and simmer to desired thickness..
- Once the soups sits, it will become thickened. Add remaining milk and reheat as needed..