Homemade Chanterelle Soup (French and Personal version).
You can have Homemade Chanterelle Soup (French and Personal version) using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Chanterelle Soup (French and Personal version)
- It’s of Some chanterelles.
- You need of Morel sauce.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- You need of Chives.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Bread and grated cheese (at least but not last, just if you want)..
Homemade Chanterelle Soup (French and Personal version) instructions
- Wash the chanterelle..
- Prepare the stove and put it down on cool fire..
- Pour drizzle of oil in the stove with some salt..
- Add the chanterelle in it..
- Put over medium heat and let the mushrooms grilled during mixing it..
- Add a lot of chive and half of the morel sauce..
- Mix during this preparation time..
- When the sauce crackles, you down on low heat (3 or 4)..
- In a saucepan, you add the milk (up to half of the saucepan) and 1/5 of water. On medium heat..
- In the saucepan, you add 20g of butter, lot of salt ('cause it's absorbed by the milk), pepper, cinnamon, a lot of garlic and the rest of morel sauce..
- You mix it while it's cooking..
- Be careful, if the heat is too high, the milk will overflow… (I did that error 'cause I was disturbed by someone 😕 )..
- When it's hot enough and you can't see the butter yet in the saucepan, you can add the chanterelle you haved cooked..
- Mix again during 5 or 10 min (approx.). You can add some ingredients (like cinnamon or salt if you think that is was not enough)..
- When it's hot enough, that's perfect, you cut the fire and serve your soup in a plate..
- To have the “Frenchy Style” 😉 , you can add some grated cheese and pieces of bread (real baguette). 👍 You can eat ! It's ready ! Bon appetit 😇.