Tiramisu Overnight Oats.
You can have Tiramisu Overnight Oats using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu Overnight Oats
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- You need 1 cup of old fashioned oats.
- It’s of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Black coffee.
- It’s 2 cups of Trader Joe’s vanilla yogurt.
Tiramisu Overnight Oats step by step
- Mix oats with yogurt..
- Cut banana into slices..
- Add a couple of banana slices to an empty Mason jar. Then add 5 tsps of coffee..
- Add 2 tbsps of oat & yogurt mixture to the jar..
- Add a thin layer of cocoa powder to the jar..
- Repeat steps 3-5 and fill the jar to the top. Seal it and refrigerate overnight..
- Repeat steps 3-6 to make another jar of overnight oats..
- Delicious Tiramisu Overnight Oats ready to serve the next morning!.