Chocolate Biscuit Balls.
You can cook Chocolate Biscuit Balls using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Biscuit Balls
- You need of packet : Bournvita biscuit.
- You need of : Tiger crunch biscuit.
- You need of + 3 tbsp : Muesli.
- You need of heaped : Chocolate milk spread.
- You need of Chocolate syrup as needed to knead the dough.
- It’s of : Almonds.
- Prepare of : Chocolate chips.
- It’s of For Topping :.
- It’s of small : White chocolate bar.
- It’s of : Honey.
- You need of : Water.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips few.
Chocolate Biscuit Balls instructions
- In a mixer jar take both the biscuits and crush them into fine powder. Add 2 tbsp muesli again crush it to powder. Transfer it to a bowl..
- Add chocolate chips, almonds and 3 tbsp muesli. Mix well..
- Add chocolate milk spread. Mix well..
- Now add chocolate syrup and mix well and knead it to a dough..
- Grease a plate. Now make small balls from the dough and keep it in fridge for 1/2 hr..
- Take white chocolate bar in a bowl. Place it in microwave for 30 sec and melt it. Now add honey and water to it and mix well..
- Take out choco biscuit balls from the fridge. Dip it in melted chocolate and top with chocolate chip..
- Repeat same with all the balls..
- Serve chilled..
- Tips :.
- *instead of milk choco spread, nutella can be used.
- *instead of muesli, cornflakes can be used..
- *i have used hershey's chocolate syrup..