Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup. Add the beef to the hot oil. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup instructions.
Remove the roast from the slow cooker and shred the beef off the bone. Stir the cooked noodles into the soup and remove from heat. In a large saucepan, brown meat in oil on all sides; drain. You can have Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup
- You need 2 lb of Beef round – sliced thin.
- It’s 10 oz of Shitake Mushrooms rough chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion diced.
- It’s 3 of Serrano peppers diced. or any pepper of your choice and heat preference.
- It’s 2 of large Carrots shredded.
- It’s 1/2 head of Green Cabbage Chopped.
- You need 4 tsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 4 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- It’s 1 cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 8 cup of Beef Broth.
- It’s 2 cup of Water.
- It’s 7 oz of Udon Noodles.
- You need 4 tbsp of Canola Oil as needed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of Green Onion chopped for garnish.
Add the water, broth, sherry, soy sauce, onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and. With sirloin, mushrooms and noodles, this hearty soup has the comforting flavor of Stroganoff. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the garlic and sesame oil, cook until mushrooms and garlic are golden.
Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup instructions
- In a soup pot Heat 2 Tablespoons of Canola and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare the beef. I like it thinly sliced and cut into 1 inch squares..
- Add the beef to the hot oil. Add half the ginger paste and half the garlic paste, 2 teaspoons each. Cook until the beef is browned. Remove beef to a plate..
- Prepare vegetables..
- Add more canola oil to pot if needed and add the onions, carrots, and peppers. Saute until the onions are translucent. About 2 minutes..
- Add the other half of ginger paste and garlic paste and stir. Add the cabbage and mushrooms and stir. Cook the vegetables until the cabbage softens about 5 minutes..
- Add the beef back to the pot and stir. Add the soy sauce stir. Scraping the bottom of the pan..
- Add the beef stock and water and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and let cook for about 30 minutes to an hour. Taste and add salt to taste..
- Cook the noodles in a separate pot using directions on the package. I cook mine just until they're almost fully cooked. Drain and rinse in cold water to stop cooking. Add the noodles to the soup when you're ready to eat..
- Serve and enjoy. Garnish with fresh chopped green onions. I also added siracha to mine for a little spice..
Add Sauce, give it a quick stir. Slice the fresh mushrooms and set aside. In a large saucepan, heat the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add the green onions, soy sauces, oyster sauce, mushrooms, mushroom liquid, and the noodles. Asian-inspired rice noodle soup with beef strips, vegetables, and a fragrant ginger broth is easy to make and can be a good use for leftover steak.