Oat Bran Banana Muffins.
You can cook Oat Bran Banana Muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oat Bran Banana Muffins
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of oat bran.
- Prepare of brown sugar splenda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of sweetened vanilla almond milk.
- It’s of canola oil.
- You need of large eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of large ripe frozen bananas.
- It’s of semi-sweeten mini chocolate chips.
Oat Bran Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400F..
- Combine first 6 ingredients (flour, oatbran, stevia, baking powder, salt and cinnamon) in large bowl. Mix with whisk until mostly combined..
- In a separate, medium sized bowl, combine almond milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix..
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture. Mix until mostly combined (there should be some visible dry mixture)..
- Thaw frozen, ripe bananas in the microwave (about 20-30 seconds). Remove skin and add to batter and mix until just combined..
- (Optional) Mix in mini semi-sweet chocolate chips..
- Pour mixture in greased muffin tins and bake each for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean (recipe makes 24 large muffins)..