Bournvita ganache. Mix Bournvita and cream with a spoon. Mix them until they smooth like chocolate cream. Pour the mixture in a bowl or serving dish..
Take ghee in a pan, add in flour and roast till nice aroma comes. Cocoa Powder Ganache – Pouring, Spread & Piping Ganache Here I'm presenting Homemade Chocolate Syrup Recipe which is prepared without Coco. You can cook Bournvita ganache using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bournvita ganache
- It’s 1 cup of Bournvita.
- Prepare 2 spoons of Cream.
- Prepare As required of Dry fruits of your choice for garnish.
I didn't use chocolate ganache as I wanted to make it as healthy as possible. Let's check the recipe: No Bake Dates and Nuts Brownies. Chocolate ganache is simple and delectable dessert topping. Take milk and butter in a sauce pan and heat it up.
Bournvita ganache step by step
- Mix Bournvita and cream with a spoon..
- Mix them until they smooth like chocolate cream..
- Pour the mixture in a bowl or serving dish..
- Freeze it in the freezer for becoming cool..
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits..
Bring this to a boil so that the butter melts. Once the butter is melted switch off the flame and add in chocolate chips. Now using a whisk mix this slowly so that the chocolate melts. Note: if you do not have cocoa powder, then you can use chocolate-flavoured Bournvita as well. With an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until combined.