You can have Oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of instant oats.
- It’s 3/4 cup of gluten free all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 of large egg (room temp).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of liquid stevia.
- You need to taste of raisins or chocolate chips.
Oatmeal cookies instructions
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet bowl, mix until well combined.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 300 F.
- Distribute tablespoons of dough on the baking tray, leaving some space between them..
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn off the oven and leave tray inside for another 10 minutes.
- Cool down the cookies.