You can cook Swahili Kebab/kababu using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Swahili Kebab/kababu
- It’s of Minced meat.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Mixed spices or pilau masala.
- Prepare of Black pepper grounded.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Curry powder.
Swahili Kebab/kababu instructions
- In a sufuria add the minced meat, the garlic ginger paste,salt, mixed spices, curry powder, black pepper and mix well.
- Heat in medium to low heat till the water has fully evaporated.
- Let it cool. Using a hand blender or a blender, blend the meat to a fine particle mixture..
- Place the mixture in a bowl and add the eggs and the Bread crumbs..
- Creat the favourable size of your choice using your hands.
- Place them in a flat plate and refrigerate for an hour.
- On low flame, pour the oil in a pan and wait till its heated then add the kabab and cook them till they are golden brown or brown.
- Place in a kitchen towel and they are ready 😇😇😇.