You can cook Half cakes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Half cakes
- It’s 1 kg of selfraising flour.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of butter/margarine.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cardamon.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
Half cakes step by step
- Mix butter/margarine and sugar until you get a thick paste.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs then mix in the butter/margarine paste and mix well.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Pour the dry ingredients onto the butter /margarine paste and add in the milk little by little as you mix the dough.
- Your dough should look like this not too soft and not too hard.
- Cover with a polythene paper and let it rest for 30mins.
- Cut into small balls and the flatten the dough cut into desired shape.
- Deep fry in hot oil and let each side Brown.