Chocolate tea cake. I have the perfect chocolate tea cake recipe that will delight any chocolate lover. My family loves chocolate, especially my daughter. So I wanted to make her the best chocolate cake for her birthday.
No not the toasted bun kind, we're on about those chocolate-y, marshmallow centred tea cakes that are so so good to eat. Chocolate cake is an amazing food that is loved around the world. There are too many variations to number. You can have Chocolate tea cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate tea cake
- Prepare 1 Cup of Plain Flour.
- It’s of Powdered Sugar 1 cup (I use brown and white sugar half half cup).
- Prepare of Butter 1/2 cup (I use oil).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of coco powder.
Get our best recipes for chocolate cake and no-fail fudge frosting. Dark chocolate and walnut cake – enjoy them with cups of hot tea. Sift together the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder in a bowl. Eggless Chocolate Tea Cake with Dark Chocolate Chips is the next in the list of Tea Cakes that got done.
Chocolate tea cake instructions
- Take a large bowl and add melted Butter and beat it well for 2 minutes and then add Powdered Sugar gradually and beat it well and then add 1 egg and beat it for 15 second and then add 2nd egg and beat it for 15 second and beat it well and then add Vanilla Essence,.
- Then add Plain Flour,baking powder,coco powder and fold it with soft hand..After that add half Chocolate Chips and fold the batter and then put it into cake mold..
- Take a cake mold and grease with oil/butter and place a butter paper and grease on it and put this cake batter and set it well and tap it and then sprinkle Chocolate Chips and bake it into preheated patila/pot for 35 minutes on medium to low flame..
- After that your cake is Ready..
Of course, I can't leave the chocolate very far right. I must say this is one of the best cakes I. Saffron & Chocolate Tea Cake. by: Samantha Seneviratne. For a crunchy finish, garnish the cakes with toasted nuts, cocoa nibs, or even a chopped toffee bar. See more ideas about Tea cakes, Chocolate, Tunnocks tea cakes. · Paul Hollywood's step-by-step recipe for chocolate marshmallow teacakes will certainly make an impression.