Character Cake (Chocolate Decoration Plate) Kitty.
You can have Character Cake (Chocolate Decoration Plate) Kitty using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Character Cake (Chocolate Decoration Plate) Kitty
- You need 1 of this time about a half a bar Strawberry flavored chocolate (77%).
- It’s 1 of this time about a half a bar White Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of this time about a half a bar Chocolate.
- You need 1 of this time i didn't use it for the kitty decoration plate Red food coloring.
- Prepare 1 of make it with a parchment paper Pastry bag.
Character Cake (Chocolate Decoration Plate) Kitty instructions
- This image shows melting the chocolates in a double boiler. The pink color is (made by mixing the white chocolate and strawberry chocolate) The triangle in front is the pastry bag..
- Hand-draw if you have an aptitude for drawing. If you aren't an artist, trace the image with a pencil on to a parchment paper. Trace over with Ink..
- Flip the drawing and tape it to a tray. Pour melted chocolate into a pastry bag and draw the traced lines..
- Chill it in the freezer to harden if it warm weather. Squeeze and fill in each color with the pastry bag. it's good to start with parts like edges and around the eyes..
- Harden the chocolate in the fridge or freezer after filling in all the colors. I made the wings above with spare chocolate..
- This image is after peeling away the parchment paper. Done!.
- This is a Deno chocolate decoration plate. Use a bamboo skewer dipped in chocolate to draw a detailed picture..
- It looks like this when placed on a cake..
- This is a hand drawn Ramu Chan..
- This is a birthday chocolate decoration of Thomas the Train..
- This is “Lupin” Character Chocolate decoration plate..