Pasta al Pomodoro.
You can cook Pasta al Pomodoro using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta al Pomodoro
- You need 350 grams of spaghetti, cooked per packaging direction.
- It’s 1 head of garlic, peeled and roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 can of whole peeled canned tomato.
- Prepare of Olive oil, 1/3 cup more or less.
- Prepare 1 bunch of basil.
Pasta al Pomodoro instructions
- On a medium heat, sweat garlic in a generous amount of olive oil..
- Add the canned tomatoes. Slightly mashed the tomatoes and let simmer over low heat for 30-45 minutes..
- Add a handful of basils around 2 minutes before turning off the heat. Season with salt to taste..
- Toss in pasta and garnish with remaining basil..