Mustard Crusted Rack Of Lamb.
You can cook Mustard Crusted Rack Of Lamb using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mustard Crusted Rack Of Lamb
- You need 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fresh Pepper.
- It’s 1 Rack of Of Lamb.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Mustard Crusted Rack Of Lamb step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230 degrees C). Move oven rack to the center position..
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, rosemary, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss in 2 tablespoons olive oil to moisten mixture. Set aside..
- Season the rack all over with salt and pepper. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large heavy oven proof skillet over high heat. Sear rack of lamb for 1 to 2 minutes on all sides. Set aside for a few minutes. Brush rack of lamb with the mustard. Roll in the bread crumb mixture until evenly coated. Cover the ends of the bones with foil to prevent charring..
- Arrange the rack bone side down in the skillet. Roast the lamb in preheated oven for 12 to 18 minutes, depending on the degree of doneness you want. With a meat thermometer, take a reading in the center of the meat after 10 to 12 minutes and remove the meat, or let it cook longer, to your taste. Let it rest for 5 to 7 minutes, loosely covered, before carving between the ribs..