Soft No Baked oatmeal cookies.
You can cook Soft No Baked oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft No Baked oatmeal cookies
- Prepare of sugar, brown sugar or xylitol.
- It’s of milk or almond/hazelnut milk.
- Prepare of salted butter (or add a bit of salt).
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need of crunchy (or smooth) peanut butter.
- You need of rolled oat (for more texture), can also be quick oat.
- It’s of vanilla.
- It’s of additional: add 1 tbsp of coffee creamer.
- You need of additional: 1 tbsp coffee.
- Prepare of additional: cashew nuts.
Soft No Baked oatmeal cookies instructions
- In a sauce pan, combine sugar, milk, butter and cocoa, (also creamer and coffee if you used them). bring to boil, while stirring.
- Wait till this boil, when this is rolling boil, put timer for 1,5 minutes. move the saucepan and turn off the heat.
- Quickly put the vanilla, peanut butter, mixed and put the oat and mix (not too much, as it seem to make it not shiny).
- Quickly drop by tablespoon to wax paper, and let it cool and hardened..
- You can add cashew of anything else if you prefer..