Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free).
You can cook Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free)
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats.
- You need 1 tsp of cacao powder.
- It’s of Strawberries (or any fruit you want).
- You need 1 tsp of cheese spread (you can use plain yogurt instead).
- You need 1 tsp of honey (you can use maple syrup instead).
- You need of Olive oil spray (you can use any oil you want or any cooking spray).
Low calorie oat pancake (sugar free) instructions
- Mix the eggs for 30 seconds then apply your oats and complete mixing.
- Add cocoa powder.
- Prepare the pan by applying any oil or spray just so the pancake doesn’t stick.
- Put all the mixture in the pan.
- Add strawberries on the mixture while cooking.
- Flip the pancake after 3mins.
- Cook for another 2 or 3 mins.
- Now we got our pancake ready. Let’s add the toppings….
- Put some strawberries (or literally any fruit you want) but I prefer berry fruits for this recipe.
- Add cheese spread on the middle and add honey all the way.
- Now do yourself a green tea cup and enjoy a super healthy homemade pancake for breakfast 😋.