Foolproof! Chiffon Roll Cake.
You can cook Foolproof! Chiffon Roll Cake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Foolproof! Chiffon Roll Cake
- It’s 6 of Egg (large).
- You need 100 grams of Sugar (separated in half).
- Prepare 75 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 70 grams of Vegetable oil.
- You need 120 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 300 ml of ◇Whipping cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ◇Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Any fruit you like.
Foolproof! Chiffon Roll Cake instructions
- Line the moulds with parchment paper. Preheat your oven to 180°C..
- Make the batter the exact same way as “Basic Milk Chiffon”.
- Pour the batter into the moulds and smooth out the surface. Bake them in the 180°C oven for 12 minutes..
- Once they're done baking, cool them on a cooling rack. Cover with a newspaper to keep them from drying out..
- Beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Cut the fruit into bite-sized pieces..
- Cut off a diagonal piece from the end that will be the outside of the roll. Cut a few notches on the end that will be on the inside of the roll..
- Spread a generous amount of cream on the surface of the cake and a little on the edge..
- Top the end of the cake closest to you with the cut fruit..
- When you start wrapping, roll it tightly as if you were making the core of the cake..
- Finish rolling the cake and turn the cake so that the open end is on the bottom..
- Wrap the cakes in parchment paper and refrigerate them for at least 1 hour..