Choco walnut bread pudding dessert. A new twist on bread pudding you are sure to enjoy. Adding walnuts and chocolate chips to a simple bread pudding will make it a delicious dessert you will. This dessert is very tasty and easy to make.
Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Bread turned into a decadent chocolate and walnut bread pudding – with chocolate chunks and topped with a This was THE dessert of the month! And my husband ate every single bite! Add bread pieces to a large bowl or cooking pot. You can have Choco walnut bread pudding dessert using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choco walnut bread pudding dessert
- It’s 5 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 packet of prefer brown bread.
- It’s 5-6 tbsp of melted mixed fruit jam.
- You need 1 of banana sliced.
- Prepare Handful of roasted walnuts.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of bornvita (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diluted sugar syrup.
- You need of For chocolate custard.
- Prepare 40 g of custard powder.
- It’s 200 of ml+ 3 tbsp milk.
- It’s 50 g of sugar (adjust as per your taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need of For decoration.
- You need 1 of gems packet.
- Prepare 1 of large slab of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 4 of jim jam biscuits.
- You need of as required Colourful sweet vermicelli.
See recipes for 'Walnut Caramel Bread Pudding, Caramel pudding too. Choco walnut bread pudding dessert. bread•prefer brown bread•melted mixed fruit jam•banana sliced•roasted walnuts•bornvita (optional)•diluted sugar syrup•custard powder. Try these bread pudding recipes for dessert! These bread pudding recipes can be served chilled, or as warm dessert recipes like apple crisps and molten cakes.
Choco walnut bread pudding dessert instructions
- Start with making chocolate custard. Take a heavy bottom pan and boil milk. Add sugar and stir. Let it get dissolved. Keep heat slow..
- Next in a bowl mix vanilla custard powder and milk and prepare a lump free mixture..
- As milk comes to boil, add cocoa powder and mix. It will get combined. Then add the vanilla custard mixture gradually and keep stirring to make it lump free..
- Slowly it will start thickening. As you get the correct consistency switch the flame off. As the custard will cool it will become thicker so adjust accordingly..
- So keep it to cool. Next take a plate. Upon that place the bread slice. Spray sugar syrup to moisten it. Then spread Chocolate custard evenly on the bread..
- Next upon that place another layer of bread. Moisten it too. Now put the melted mixed fruit jam on it. Spread evenly. Place slices of banana and arrange walnuts..
- Upon that place another layer of bread. Moisten it. Apply custard evenly. Place slices of banana and generous amount of coarsely broken walnuts.Upon that again place a layer of bread and repeat the layers..
- Next take chocolate custard and apply it evenly all around the bread. Well if you like remove the bread edges. But I like it being there..
- So now the bread tower is evenly coated with chocolate custard..
- On the top place banana slices. Pour melted mixed fruit jam on those. Top it with walnuts. Arrange gems chocolate for beautifying it..
- Next take dark chocolate slab break it randomly and place in the four sides. Put sweet vermicelli around..
- It really looks nice.. Now take jim jam biscuits, place above the chocolate slab in the four sides. Done….
- Now place this in the fridge. Remove after at least 2 hours, cut and serve.. It's a very nice dessert..try for yourself….
Whisk eggs, egg yolk, and sugar in medium bowl to blend. Mix instant pudding and milk until thickened. Place loaf pan into a water bath (a larger pan filled with water) and bake until While the pudding is baking, make Jack Daniels anglaise. Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Bread, bananas and chocolate chips are featured in this bread pudding.