Sticky Pecan Baby Cakes.
You can have Sticky Pecan Baby Cakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sticky Pecan Baby Cakes
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of backing soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Half and half.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
Sticky Pecan Baby Cakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat 12 jumbo or 24 regular cupcake pans with cooking spray..
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside..
- In a medium saucepan combine brown sugar, butter, and honey. heat and stir over medium heat about 2 minutes or until smooth remove from heat. Stir in pecans and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl combine eggs and sugar. Beat with an electric mixer on high spped about 3 minutes or until thick. add in Oil, Half & Half, and vanilla: beat until combined. Gradually add flour mixture, beating on low speed until smooth..
- Fill bottom of each muffin cup with pecan mixture. Spread out to coat bottom. Spoon in batter into each cup about 3/4 full..
- Bake for 25 to 30 min or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cakes in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. remove by using a sharp knife to loosen cakes from sides of pan. Spoon any remaining pecan mixture on top of cakes. serve warm or let cool..