Easy Naan in a Bread Machine.
You can cook Easy Naan in a Bread Machine using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Naan in a Bread Machine
- It’s 150 grams of Lys d'or (French bread flour).
- Prepare of Or use a blend of half bread flour and cake flour.
- It’s 60 grams of ◎Milk.
- It’s 40 grams of ◎Yogurt.
- Prepare 20 grams of ◎Honey.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- You need of Or vegetable/olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2/3 tsp of Dry yeast.
Easy Naan in a Bread Machine instructions
- Put all the ingredients in the bread maker and start making the dough. (Put the dry yeast in its compartment.).
- When the dough is done, take it out, press down on it to deflate, and split it in half. Roll into two portions and let sit for 15 minutes..
- Roll the dough out thinly in a triangle shape on a surface dusted with flour. Grill until both sides are browned..
- Try these too! Indian Curryand Tandoori Chicken https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156152-easy-authentic-tandoori-chicken https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148217-authentic-indian-curry.