Crusted Lamb chops with curry.
You can cook Crusted Lamb chops with curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crusted Lamb chops with curry
- Prepare of lamb chops.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of haldi powder.
- It’s of garam msala powder.
- You need of tomato puree.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of mint coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare of onions finely chopped.
- You need of green chillies chopped.
- You need of eggs beaten.
- You need of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of oil as required.
- It’s of white onions.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of water as required.
Crusted Lamb chops with curry instructions
- In a pressure cooker add the lamb chops,ginger garlic paste, salt, haldi powder, garam masala powder & 3-4 cups water. close lid & cook for 10-12 whistles. wait for pressure to go & remove the lid. chk the mutton pieces if it's done. if still raw add more water & cook for few more minutes. cook until is mutton is tender. remove the mutton pieces form the stock in a separate dish. & keep the stock aside..
- Beat eggs in a bowl. place the breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. dip the mutton pieces in eggs & roll them in breadcrumbs. repeat the procedure for all the remaining pieces. keep them in refrigerator for 10-12 mints..
- For mutton curry: meanwhile in a heavy bottom vessel heat oil. add the onions & cook till translucent. add tomato puree, mutton stock, green chillies, red chilli powder & mint coriander leaves. simmer powder & mint coriander leaves. simmer gravy for few minutes. is chk for salt. turn off the heat & keep aside.(add water according to ur desired consistency).
- In another pan heat sufficient oil for frying. once hot deep fry the bread coated mutton chops until golden brown.
- Garnish with mint coriander leaves in a serving dish. serve hot with mutton curry & sauteed white onions..