Chocobourn cup cakes. Great recipe for Chocobourn cup cakes. This recipe is inspired from one of my childhood favourite flavour BOURNVITA. They are very basic yet equally delicious.
Chocobourn cup cakes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. You can cook Chocobourn cup cakes using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocobourn cup cakes
- It’s 1 bowl of all-purpose flour(maida).
- It’s 3/4 bowl of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 bowl of bournvita.
- It’s 1/4 bowl of vegetable oil or butter.
- You need 1/2 glass of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 bowl of sliced milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 bowl of tutti fruity.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Chocobourn cup cakes is something which I have loved my entire life. Most of us in our childhood have been obsessed with having bournvita milk or eating Mix ½ cup Kellogg's Fruit & Nut Muesli, blueberry compote (or fruit jam or fruit crush) and yoghurt in a bowl. Pour in milk with a dash of cinnamon and jaggery powder. Mix well and let it sit overnight in the fridge.
Chocobourn cup cakes instructions
- In a bowl mix all-purpose flour, bournvita, baking powder, baking soda and salt to prepare a dry mix..
- In another bowl mix sugar, oil and little milk to prepare a wet mix. Whisk nicely to avoid any lumps..
- Now keep on adding small portions of dry mix into wet mix and whisk properly to prepare the batter. Add milk as per need to get the proper consistency of batter..
- Add tutti fruity to the batter and mix well..
- Now grease paper cups with oil and preheat the pressure cooker by adding little water and a ring in it for about 10 minutes..
- Put some batter into cups, then add chocolate and again batter and tap it gently. Sprinkle some tutti fruity. Do not fill cups more than 3/4..
- Bake the cups into the pressure cooker for around 20-25 minutes. Remember to remove the whistle..
- With the help of a toothpick check the cakes after 25 minutes..
- Let it cool and then unmould the cup cakes gently..
- Garnish with tutti fruity, gems and chocolate. Enjoy these chocolicious choco-bourn cup cakes..
Next morning, layer a mason jar with some dry Kellogg's Muesli and the mixture prepared overnight. Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes; Recipe: Perfect Chocobourn cup cakes; How to Prepare Delicious Chocolate Cup Cake; Recipe: Appetizing Redvelvet cupcake🎂; Recipe: Delicious Vanilla cupcakes; Recipe: Yummy Pluffy and spongy cupcakes; Recipe: Yummy Chocolate cup cake with vanilla butter cream and chocolate sauce; Recipe. Sauteed Cauliflower with Fish Ball Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, sauteed cauliflower with fish ball. It is one of my favorites food recipes.