Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups.
You can have Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 th teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of mashed banana.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of dark chocolate chip for topping.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of butter for greasing.
Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 180° C..
- In a large bowl combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon powder,ground nutmeg and salt..
- In a separate bowl mix together mashed bananas,eggs and unsweetened almond milk untill well combined..
- Now pour milk mixture over oat mixture and stir well to combine..
- Coat all muffin cavities with butter..
- Evenly divide oat mixture between all muffin cavities..
- Then top each one with a sprinkle of dark chocolate chips..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set..
- Allow to cool. Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups are ready to serve..