Wheat and bournvita cake. Fresh Cakes for All Occasions, All at Great Prices! Wheat and bournvita cake Pooja Manish Panwar. To a sieve add wheat flour, cane sugar, bournvita and baking soda.
To make this cake gluten free you can use any gluten free flour instead of whole wheat flour. And to make vegan coconut milk, soy milk, almond milk or any plant based milk can be used instead of dairy milk. Bournvita Sooji Cake will also be relished by weight-watchers as it uses semolina – Semolina is usually made from darum wheat not the usual soft wheat and is a great source of fibre. You can cook Wheat and bournvita cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wheat and bournvita cake
- It’s 1 cup of Wheat atta.
- You need as needed of Oil or butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Powder sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla essence 2 droops.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Warm Milk.
- You need 5 tsp of Bournvita.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
Note: You can use cocoa instead of Bournvita if you would prefer that. Take a look at more Dessert Recipe s. Add wheat flour, baking soda, powder and cocoa powder. In to hot milk add bournvita and mix this in to dry ingredients.
Wheat and bournvita cake instructions
- #Butter or powder sugar ko ache se mix karein.
- Then add atta and vanilla essence mix it.
- Add baking powder and b soda and mix it.
- Ek bowl m garammilk m bounvita add karein koi lumps na rahein.
- Ab sbi ko mix kar ke.
- 3o min ke liye bake karein or kadai m 1 cup salt dal kar 10 min pehle garamkr and ring rakh kar mixer ko koi cale tin ya steeel ke katore m grease kar ke dale and kadai m 40 to 45 min bake kar.
Mix it properly and prepare a lumps free batter Grease the cake tin with oil and pour the batter. In a bowl, mix wheat flour, bournvita and baking powder. Take a big size mug (the regular coffee mug), mix the sugar and egg. See recipes for Bournvita Burfi, Bournvita Biscuit Cake too. Bournvita burfi method: In a sauce pan, boil ½ cup water with sugar.