You can have Rasmalai Cake using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rasmalai Cake
- You need of maida.
- It’s of condensed milk.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of soda bi carb.
- Prepare of milk as required.
- Prepare of round tin.
- You need of mini rasgullas soaked in saffron-milk or saffron colour.
- You need of blanched & chopped pistachio.
- You need of whipping cream.
- You need of milk masala & little saffron.
Rasmalai Cake step by step
- Sieve the flour,baking powder, soda bi carb In a big bowl beat condensed milk & butter till fluffy. Add flour in 3 batches. Pour the batter in a greased & dusted tin.Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c fr 30 – 35 mins..
- Beat these ingredients till soft peaks are formed.Cut the cake into 2 parts.Place 1 part on the plate,spread the whipped cream generously. Place the other half of cake on top of the cream.Cover the full cake with the whipped cream. Then decorate the sides of the cake with pistachios. Place the rasgullas on top and sprinkle pistachios..