Sugarfree Oats-Banana Brownies.
You can have Sugarfree Oats-Banana Brownies using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugarfree Oats-Banana Brownies
- It’s 150 gm of plain white/quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 100 gm of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 70 ml of organic honey.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 of ripe and sweet banana.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 4 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 5-6 of almonds slivered fine (optional).
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of milk(optional).
Sugarfree Oats-Banana Brownies step by step
- Dry grind oats into fine powder, whisk the egg and mash the banana fine.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a siever and sieve them well in a mixing bowl.
- Add the banana, oil, vanila and honey to the egg and whisk again until smooth.
- Make a depression in the center of the bowl containing all the dry ingredients.
- Pour in the egg batter into the depression and gently fold in the mix.
- You may add 2-3 tablespoons of plain milk if the mix is too dry.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Line a bread loaf tin with a baking /parchment paper.
- Pour in the brownie batter into the bread tin and sprinkle the slivered almonds on the surface.
- Tap gently to release air bubbles, if any.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until ready.
- Let cool and slice into pieces.
- Store airtight and consume within a week.
- Tip: baking time would differ based on the oven used (5-7 minutes plus or minus).
- Tip: bake until surface is still soft and your toothpick comes out clean. Your brownie has to be spongy and moist!.