Hotdogs and salad. “Hot-dog salad” is not a phrase that naturally ignites the appetite, but please hear me out. The sweetness and saltiness and tube-iness of hot dogs makes them a viable option for a salad inspired by a Thai yum goon chiang, which is typically made with sweet. If loaded Chicago-style hot dogs are your favorite, this salad is for you.
This fun twist on a Midwestern classic includes all the toppings like pickle spears, tomatoes, and pickled peppers. Hot Dog Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing. Some nasty shit that's made with all the remenants of a terrible hot dog meal. Cara membuatnya tidak susah, teman-teman dapat membuat Hotdogs and salad hanya dengan menggunakan 12 bahan dan 3 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, yuk kita coba resep Hotdogs and salad!
Bahan Hotdogs and salad
- Diperlukan of salad.
- Diperlukan 4 oz of Hotdogs chopped, about two out of a package.
- Gunakan 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Diperlukan 8 cup of iceberg lettuce.
- Diperlukan 1/3 cup of red cabbage.
- Sediakan of dressing.
- Dibutuhkan 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Diperlukan 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin, the very good type if you can get it.
- Gunakan 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Siapkan 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Dibutuhkan 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Diperlukan 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
All the fixings including the cheapest links possible are placed in a blender with water until a thick paste is. Yes, a Google search for “hot dog salad” will bring up a Rachel Ray recipe where slices of frankfurter are placed upon pickles, cabbage, and onion in a playful riff on a Chicago-style dog, but this is not about that. In America, hot dogs are considered a summer food, though of course they may be eaten at any time of year. Typical side dishes include potato salad (German or icebox, each of which has a different recipe), macaroni salad, cole slaw, French fries, and/or baked.
Cara membuat Hotdogs and salad
- Mix the lettuce, cabbage, carrots together..
- Chop the two hotdogs into bite sized pieces. Add to lettuce mixture..
- Add the oil, vinegar, oregano, cheese, salt, and pepper. Toss, serve hope you enjoy!.
They have hotdog and salad, hotdogs here are really special, not like those classic hotdog with The Crispy dog blown away my mind! The homemade thousand island dressing is soooooo good with. Hot dog with salad and cucumbers with tomato ketchup and mustard on white background. Tasty and beautiful fast food on a light. Hot dog sandwich with coleslaw salad, delicious street food.