Maca Cinapple Oatmeal.
You can cook Maca Cinapple Oatmeal using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maca Cinapple Oatmeal
- It’s 3 2/3 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of maca powder.
- It’s 4 cups of unsweetened almond vanilla milk.
- Prepare 1 of granny smith apple, cored and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium banana chopped (topping).
- You need 2 teaspoon of honey powder (optional).
Maca Cinapple Oatmeal instructions
- Combine the milk and apples in a saucepan..
- Bring to a boil over high heat and stir in the rolled oats, cinnamon and maca powder..
- Return to boil, then reduce heat to low, and simmer until thick, about 3 minutes..
- Spoon milk into serving bowls, add the bananas, honey powder, and pour milk if it is not creamy enough..