Turkish Lamb Kofte.
You can have Turkish Lamb Kofte using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkish Lamb Kofte
- Prepare of Minced lamb/beef.
- You need of Garlic crushed.
- You need of Allspice (I always add a generous sprinkling, so adjust quantity as per your taste).
- It’s of Chilli flakes (Adjust as per spice tolerance).
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper (Adjust as per spice tolerance).
- You need of Sweet/ regular paprika.
- Prepare of Ground cumin.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Freshly chopped parsley.
Turkish Lamb Kofte instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together with your hands, kneading until smooth..
- Wet your hands and roll walnut-sized pieces of mixture into balls. Flatten them slightly..
- Fry the kofte on a lightly oiled chargrill pan, for a few minutes on each side till cooked through..
- You can also cook these meatballs in the oven at 180 degree Celsius till they are cooked through and browned..
- These meatballs serves as appetizers/starters are a sure crowd pleaser..
- These are kid-friendly and can be thrown into snack or lunch boxes along with freshly chopped salads..