You can cook Chocolate Cake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake
- You need 2 of Eggs(Substitute with half cup condensed milk and half cup curd).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Maida flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Milk.
- It’s of Oil as required.
- You need of As needed- Dry nuts mixture.
- It’s 1 of Baking paper.
Chocolate Cake instructions
- In a blender add eggs,sugar,oil and cocoa powder. Blend it till it forms a cream like consistency..
- In a bowl sieve maida, baking powder and baking soda..
- In another bowl pour the blended mixture. Gradually add some flour and milk. Mix it..
- Add Vanilla extract and mix it..
- Grease some oil in a mould on all sides. Place the baking paper and pour the mixture. Add some nuts above it..
- In a stove place the Curry pan and place a wired stand inside it. Preheat for 5 mins..
- Place the mould on the stand,cover it and cook for about 35-40mins..
- If you are baking in Oven preheat the oven for 30mins and Bake it in 180 degree celsius..
- The cake is done. Cool it completely and then demould it..
- Cut in pieces and serve..