Guava Kofta Curry.
You can have Guava Kofta Curry using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Guava Kofta Curry
- It’s 1 of big guava.
- You need 2 tbsp of gramflour(besan).
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of grinded tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of cream.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s of few chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Guava Kofta Curry instructions
- Grate the guava in a bowl..
- Add gramflour, red chilli powder,salt & carom seeds..
- Mix well..
- Make small balls out of it.Heat oil in a karahi & deep fry the balls till they become brown in colour..
- Take them out on a tissue paper to absorbs excess oil..
- Heat 2 tsp of oil with chopped onion & ginger garlic paste in a pan..
- Cook till they become golden in colour then add salt,red chilli powder & turmeric powder.Saute for a minute..
- Now add grinded tomato puree..
- Cook till oil spreads from the corners..
- Add 1 tbsp of cream in it..
- Mix well..
- Add 1 cup of water with garam masala..
- Cook on a low flame for 5 minutes & add kasuri methi in it..
- Pour in a seving bowl & add koftas in it..
- Garniy with coriander leaves & serve hot with chapati or naan..