Chhanavaza in sugar syrup. See recipes for Wheat Flour Banana Chashni Puaa too. Muscovado sugar – This is raw sugar in which the molasses has not been removed, so it's moist and sticks together. It's also known as Barbados sugar and is a darker Sugar extracted from sugar beets can be labeled as “sugar” or “beet sugar,” but not “cane sugar”.
When the sugar is all dissolved, add the milk to the syrup (the milk causes any impurities to surface and be removed) and allow to boil some more. A traditional Filipino dessert or snack or 'merienda'. Plantain bananas are cook in syrup then served with crushed ice, milk and tapioca pearls. You can have Chhanavaza in sugar syrup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chhanavaza in sugar syrup
- Prepare 1 cup of chhana (cottage cheese).
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of refined flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need of As,needed water.
- Prepare of For sugar syrup.
- It’s 1.1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- It’s of few saffron.
It really is so easy to make. It involves making the caramel syrup by boiling the brown sugar in water. Then add the cut banana pieces and simmer until cooked. Sugar syrup (Ater)is used in a wide variety of Arabic sweets.
Chhanavaza in sugar syrup instructions
- First take a bowl add chhana add milk powder add one teaspoon sugar mix well as much as possible no lump can be formed.
- Take another bowl add refined flour add baking soda add water mix well not to thick or thin.
- Next add this flour mix in the chhana mix then mix all the ingredients keep aside.
- Sugar syrup_ put pan in the oven switch on the burner add sugar add water add saffron add rose water boil up to bubbling keep aside for cooling.
- Next put another pan in the oven add oil when boil add chhana mix like your choice fry all then add to the sugar syrup for one hour.
- Delicious chhana ball is ready.
It is either drizzled over baked or fried oriental desserts, or baked or fried goods are RoshoGulla's are soft spongy cheese balls soaked in sugar syrup. As they call in Bengali, is the king of Bengali sweets. This is my first attempt to making. A wide variety of sugar free syrup options are available to you Sugar Syrup. Basic sugar syrup is just two ingredients but can make a huge difference when used as an ingredient in another recipe like drinks, cocktails, and cakes.