Bottle Guard and Almonds koftas.
You can cook Bottle Guard and Almonds koftas using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bottle Guard and Almonds koftas
- You need 1/2 kg of bottle guard.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onions.
- It’s 3 of grinded tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of gram flour.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of degi red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need as needed of water.
- It’s as needed of oil for deep frying.
Bottle Guard and Almonds koftas instructions
- Peel the outer layer of bottle guard &grate it.Put all salt,red chilli powder & gram flour in it mix well..
- Make small balls out of it.Take 1 ball & make a hole in the center & insert 1 almond & again give it ball shape.Do the same process with leftover balls..
- Heat oil in a pan & add ginger garlic paste,saute it & add chopped onions Cook till they become golden brown..
- Now add all the ingredients & saute it.Add grinded tomatoes & cook till oil spreads from corners..
- Add 1 cup of water & after 2,3 boils,Switch off the flame..
- Heat oil in a karahi & deep fry the koftas..
- Before serving,add gravy in a bowl & put koftas in it.Garnish with cream & serve hot..