Cinnamon oatmeal biscuits.
You can have Cinnamon oatmeal biscuits using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon oatmeal biscuits
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Quaker's quick oatmeal.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
Cinnamon oatmeal biscuits step by step
- Put all the ingredients into medium-large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Arrange medium-small blobs of the cookie mixture on a baking sheet and gently flatten them a bit with your hand. (This is a sticky step).
- Bake them in the oven for 8 to12 minutes at 300°F-350°F.
- Et voilà mes amis! Enjoy :).