Birthday Special Rasmalai Cake.
You can have Birthday Special Rasmalai Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Birthday Special Rasmalai Cake
- You need of round vanilla sponge cake.
- It’s of big kesar rasmalai with rasmalai milk.
- It’s of kesar / saffron.
- It’s of whipped cream.
- It’s of yellow food colouring.
- It’s of sliced pistachios.
- Prepare of almond essence.
- Prepare of elaichi / cardamom.
Birthday Special Rasmalai Cake instructions
- For the vanilla sponge batter, I had added a few strands of saffron and the two spoons of rasmalai milk to the batter for enhanced taste..
- For whipped cream frosting: Add your whipped cream to a bowl (I got the whipped cream from a nearby store) and blend until it forms peaks. Add yellow food colouring, few strands of kesar, almond essence, a few spoons of rasmalai milk and blend until everything is mixed well. Then, put it in the freeze for about an hour and let it cool..
- Then, place the first vanilla sponge on your cake board/thali. Cut out the dome of the cake to make it like a flat round platform on the top. Use 1-2 tbsp of rasmalai milk instead of sugar sprinkle to soften the cake. Cover on the top and circumference with a generous layer of whipped cream frosting and even it out with a butter knife. Take two rasmalais and crumble it evenly on the top..
- Place the second layer of the vanilla sponge and repeat the same process as mentioned in step 3. (don't just put the crumbled rasmalais this time).
- Take a star nozzle and put your whipped cream in a piping bag and attach the nozzle to it. Create a first layer of patterns as you desire. We just made spirals. Then add 2 crumbled rasmalais evenly on these spirals..
- Garnish the cake with just a more whipped cream frosting patterns on the top along with strands of kesar and pistachio. Garnish the cake with pistachios along the circumference! Voila, tasty Rasmalai cake is ready!.