Rose Butter Cake.
You can have Rose Butter Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rose Butter Cake
- You need 90 ml of Butter or Margarine.
- You need 310 ml of Light Brown Sugar (can be replaced with white sugar).
- It’s 440 ml of Cake Flour.
- Prepare 125 ml of Luke Warm Milk (can be substituted with water).
- It’s 2,5 ml of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 15 ml of Banking Powder.
- Prepare 2,5 ml of Rose Oil.
- You need of Food Coloring (optional).
Rose Butter Cake instructions
- Remember replacing or substituting ingredients can alter the taste of a cake. You can replace the Rose Oil with 5ml Vanilla Essence for a lovely Vanilla cake..
- Add all ingredients except coloring and mix well. (Yes it is that easy).
- You can use any tipe of food coloring. I prefer past for cakes for the intense color.
- Add food coloring until you get your desired color.
- Bake for 30min on 180°C.
- Decorate or frost as you want. (Today me and the kids are making a doll cake).