Rose Pistachio Mava Cake.
You can cook Rose Pistachio Mava Cake using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rose Pistachio Mava Cake
- Prepare of For Dry Ingredients*.
- Prepare 150 of gms Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 50 of gms Milk powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need of For Wet Ingredients-.
- It’s 60 of grams Butter.
- Prepare 150 of gms Condensed milk.
- You need 70 of grams Mava (without sugar).
- It’s 25 of grams Sugar power.
- Prepare 1 of cup Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rose syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Rose essence.
- You need of For Garnishing*.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rose petals.
- Prepare 1/3 of cup Pistachios.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup Almond.
Rose Pistachio Mava Cake step by step
- Sieve all the dry ingredients and mix it well and keep aside..
- Beat butter and condensed milk together with an electric beater or can whisk it..
- Mix all the remaining wet ingredients with the creaming process..
- Then add dry ingredients into wet ingredients slowly and make a batter..
- Add some rose petals, pistachio pieces and almond pieces. Mix all the ingredients by cut and fold method..
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180°c up to 30-35 minutes..
- Garnish with rose petals, pistachio and almonds..