Mango Rose Cheese Cake.
You can cook Mango Rose Cheese Cake using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Rose Cheese Cake
- Prepare For of filling:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Condensed Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Veg gelatin.
- You need 2 cups of Paneer grated.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Hung curd.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mango pulp.
- You need 1 tsp of Mango essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar powdered or according to the sweetness of your mango.
- You need For of base.
- It’s 15 of Digestive Biscuits.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter melted.
- Prepare For of Topping:.
- You need 250 ml of Mango juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Veg gelatine.
- Prepare 3 of Mangoes,thinly sliced.
- It’s For of decoration:.
- You need As required of Cherries.
- It’s As required of Mint leaves.
Mango Rose Cheese Cake step by step
- In a grinder grind the digestive biscuits and mix with butter..
- Take a spring foam pan, cover with butter paper and pour this biscuit mixture..
- Press hard to level. Keep in freezer until set..
- Boil milk and condensed Milk until thickens..
- In a bowl mix together mango pulp, paneer, hung curd, mango flavour, powdered sugar and with a electric whisk give it a very good mix till smooth..
- Add warm water in gelatin and let it bloom..
- Add cornstarch in cold water, mix and add in milk and stir continuously until smooth..
- Mix this milk mixture in mango mixture and give it a very good mix..
- Add the gelatin in this mixture and blend uniformly. Now pour this mixture over the biscuit base..
- Set in freezer 5 hours or overnight. I prefer overnight..
- For jelly topping, boil the mango juice and gelatin until smooth..
- Pour this mix over the top of the set cake and again chill for 1 hr until completely set..
- Decorate with mango slices in rose shape and serve chilled..