Chicken Masala cake.
You can cook Chicken Masala cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Masala cake
- You need of Chicken cooked and minced.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Bread slices.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Onion chopped.
- It’s of Tomato chopped and grinded.
- It’s of black pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder half tsp.
- You need of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Salt.
Chicken Masala cake instructions
- Make a batter. Beat the eggs with milk, bread slices, pepper powder & salt in a mixer..
- Heat a pan, saute chopped onions with 1 tbsp oil, stir it till it becomes soft, then add grinded tomato, chilli powder, turmeric powder & minced chicken. Stir it till done. Add a few chopped coriander leaves. Mix it well. Remove from heat..
- Heat a pan. Melt the butter on low flame, pour 1 ladle of batter in the pan. Spread the chicken masala on it. Then pour the batter to cover the chicken masala. Cook it on low flame. Then turn it with a spatula. When both sides are cooked. Remove from heat. Make each chicken masala cake. Almost 8 pancakes are ready to serve…
- Serve hot with chutney or tomato chilli sauce..