Mawa malai cake. Mawa Cake is a cake with an Indian touch. It is made from mawa which is. Ingredients for Eggless Mawa Cake Recipe.
It is flavored with cardamom and topped with pistachios and almond flakes. Malai Cake is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on How to Make Malai Cake. You can cook Mawa malai cake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mawa malai cake
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of full cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2-1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated mawa (brown khoya).
- Prepare 7-8 pc of chopped pistachios (unsalted).
- Prepare 4-5 pc of chopped cashews.
- It’s tin of Butter to grease.
- Prepare For dusting of Plain flour.
Take malai and grounded sugar in a bowl and mix well lightly (else the butter. Mawa Modak with step by step photos. Mawa modak recipe with step by step photos – These tasty modaks are made with minimal ingredients which is mawa/khoya (evaporated milk solids), sugar and. Mawa may not available at stores or dairy in some countries, there are several alternatives of Mawa is a dairy product made from milk.
Mawa malai cake step by step
- In a saucepan add grated mawa and cashews, saute on slow flame until light brown and aroma releases. Then add sugar and pistachios and cook for a while and add 1/2cup milk into it. Mix well and simmer for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and let it cool down..
- Set oven to preheat for 180° C for 7-8 mins..
- Churn the mawa and milk mixture with hand blender and make smooth batter..
- Into that batter, add vanilla essence, powdered sugar, butter melted and cardamom powder. Beat nicely and last add plain flour, baking powder and soda. (Taste the batter here, if there is less sweetness of batter then add more powdered sugar and adjust the sweetness.).
- Beat it nicely and add into greased and dusted tin. Tap twice and put it into oven..
- Bake at 160°C, for 25-30 mins. If not done then put it again for more 5 mins on medium heat..
- Serve hot with ice cream or remove from tin after cool down completely, put it into fridge and serve chilled..
It is a condensed form of milk. It is easily available at dairies and. Read latest Mawa articles, watch Mawa videos and much more at NDTV Food. About Mawa Anjeer Barfi Recipe: A perfect festive treat form the kitchen of Sanjeev Kapoor! mawa peda recipe. In this video we are going to show you delicious mawa peda recipe.