Dalgona Coffee. Whip up a delicious Dalgona that's as customizable as it is photogenic. Dalgona coffee—it started as a Tik Tok trend and has now exploded all over the internet as the It-Drink of the moment. Only one way to find out.
Get Dalgona Coffee Recipe from Food Network. Add the water, sugar, instant coffee and vanilla to a bowl. Using a hand mixer, whip until light and fluffy, so that the mixture resembles a coffee. You can have Dalgona Coffee using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dalgona Coffee
- You need 2 Spoon of coffee.
- Prepare 4 spoon of sugar.
- It’s 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 Spoon of bournvita.
- Prepare 2 spoon of hershey syrup.
- It’s as per taste of Some choco chips.
Dalgona coffee is a beverage made by whipping equal parts instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Occasionally, it is topped with coffee powder, cocoa, crumbled biscuits, or honey. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top. The combination of cold milk and the bittersweet coffee is simply a match made in heaven.
Dalgona Coffee instructions
- Take two glass and spread some hershey syrup n put them into freeze for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile take one bowl.Add coffee,2 Spoon sugar n 2 Spoon hot water.mix them properly..
- Now with help of beater beat this mixture for 5,6 minutes..
- Then add 2 Spoon of sugar in milk.Take glasses which we have with hershey syrup.Add ice cubes in it.
- On the top of glass spread creamy coffee mixture.Spread bournvita n choco chips on it.
- Decorate with Oreo biscuit.Enjoy in hot summer..
And the best part is that you can make it without any special machines – all you need is some arm muscle and patience. Dalgona coffee is the food trend that everyone's talking about across just about every social media platform, from TikTok, to YouTube, to Instagram. Dalgona coffee is a drink that's meant to be made at home and shared online. If you decide to make it by hand, just pretend you're getting in some light exercise, not that you're just doing. Dalgona coffee and honeycomb toffee have a similar taste, color, and are amazing when paired together.