Vanilla cake (mawe tatu).
You can cook Vanilla cake (mawe tatu) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla cake (mawe tatu)
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar(you can do 1 cup if you have a sweet tooth).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence (dark).
- Prepare 1 of extra tablespoon spoon oil and flour for dusting.
- It’s of Raising.
- Prepare of Mawe tatu preparation.
- It’s 1 of jiko.
- Prepare of Charcoal.
- It’s 2 of sufurias.
- Prepare of Pan.
Vanilla cake (mawe tatu) instructions
- Grease your sufuria with oil and flour and set aside…light your jiko take the big sufuria add sand,cover it with pan and let it preheat as you prepare your mixture.
- Mix oil,sugar and eggs and blend for two minutes.
- Pour your mixture into a mixing bowl and start adding your sifted flour bits by bits to avoid lumps and start folding it.
- When done with flour add your baking powder and vanilla and continue folding it for two minutes.
- Remove charcoal from jiko and put it on the pan.
- Put your mixture in the big sufuria and cover it for 30-45 minutes.
- When you start smelling sweet aroma use a toothpick or a knife to check if it's done.
- If well done remove from the fire and set it aside to cool. If not well done continue cooking it till well done.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea or milk.