Tinklee's Gooey Brownie Oreo Bars.
You can have Tinklee's Gooey Brownie Oreo Bars using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Gooey Brownie Oreo Bars
- Prepare of brownies.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of Chocolate cake mix.
- You need of packed dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of unsweetened baking cocoa (I use hershey).
- Prepare of softened butter.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of Mini milk chocolate chips (make sure they are mini chips).
- You need of topping.
- You need of Mini milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare of marshmallow creme (half 7 oz jar).
- It’s of oreos cookies.
Tinklee's Gooey Brownie Oreo Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13×9 pan.
- Mix all brownie ingredients together, this will be a very thick batter, spread into the prepared pan, bake for 17-20mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Right after the brownies come out of the oven sprinkle with the mini chocolate chips, dab the marshmallow creme all round, covering the top of brownie.
- Take 7 oreos cookies and remove half of the chocolate cookie half, take these 7 cookies and crush them up really good, now add remaining cookies, filling and all and mash up more, but you want to leave chunks of cookies here, sprinkle cookie crumbs on top of brownies.