Mava Cake. unlike other cake recipes, mava cake is served as a snack with a hot beverage. Table of Contents How to make mawa cake? Here are some indian cake recipes for you to try The mava cake looks Stunning Freda !
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Mawa cakes and mawa cupcakes hold special memories for me. one of the schools which I studied in, was a hop skip jump away from ahura bakery in Andheri Perfect recipe for a delicious Mava cake. Mava Cake Recipe, How To Make Mava Cake Recipe. You can cook Mava Cake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mava Cake
- Prepare 100 grams of mawa / khova.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare For of cake batter:.
- It’s 1/2 cup (120 gms) of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup (150 gms) of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup (240 gms) of maida / plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup (60 ml) of curd / yoghurt, fresh.
- You need 3/4 cup (190 ml) of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare Some of cashews & almonds.
Buttery tea cakes infused with cardamom, the Mawa Cake is touched with nostalgia for many food lovers globally. My relationship with the Mawa Cake has been something akin to a distant cousin. These mawa cakes are soft and buttery cakes infused with cardamom that are rolled in a wax paper. Mawa/Mava or Khoya is nothing but thickened milk solids that's obtained by heating milk in an open.
Mava Cake step by step
- INSTRUCTIONS firstly, take ½ cup (120 gm) butter and 1 cup (150 gm) powdered sugar. beat smooth and fluffy..
- Sieve 1½ cup (240 gm) maida, 1 tsp baking powder and ¼ tsp baking soda. mix well using cut and fold method. now add ¼ cup (60 ml) curd and ¾ cup (190 ml) milk..
- Mix well using cut and fold method. now crumble the prepared mawa and add to cake batter..
- Bake the cake at 180 degree celsius or 356 degrees fahrenheit for 60 minutes..
- Finally, serve eggless mawa cake or refrigerate and enjoy for a week..
I made this mava cake inspired from Aparna's recipe. A Mawa Cake is a soft, tender and delicious cardamom-scented cake with a texture not unlike that of a Janhavi, the mava would replace the vegan cream cheese but you still need a liquid component. Our product range includes a wide range of Cashew Nut Flavor Cupcakes, Regular Flavour Cake and Mava Flavour Cake. Grease and flour the mini Bundt pan and set aside. Mava cup cakes served with caramel flavoured rice kheer.