Banana Dry Fruits Pancakes. So this recipe video is about one more Baby Food, and i am gonna tell you guys how to prepare healthy Banana Dry. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes.
They're not as delicious as when they're fresh, but they make a nice snack. Larger crêpe-like pancakes: Blend the bananas and eggs in a blender. Mash a banana, add the wet ingredients, stir in the dry ingredients, and bam: You've got a bangin' pancake batter on your hands. You can have Banana Dry Fruits Pancakes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Dry Fruits Pancakes
- It’s 2 of bananas, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk or as required.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of rose water.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 cup of plain flour (maida).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar or to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped dry fruits (cranberries, walnuts, dates, apricots, melon seeds, raisins, tutti frutti).
- Prepare Some of oil to shallow fry.
- You need as needed of extra dry fruits, sliced banana, rabdi & mint leaves to garnish.
Although optional, we highly recommend adding a little fruit or vegan dark chocolate chips to the. My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on. If you aren't into bananas though, check out my Vegan Add all of the ingredients to a blender. It blends up much easier if you add the liquid ingredients first, followed by the dry ingredients.
Banana Dry Fruits Pancakes step by step
- Blend the bananas, milk, rose water, coconut and eggs. Keep aside. Sift together flour, sugar, salt, cardamom powder and baking powder. Mix all the ingredients together into a smooth batter..
- Heat a non-stick pan and add a tsp. of oil. Pour a ladleful of the prepared batter and swirl it around. Cook on a low flame for a minute or till it is lightly browned. Gently flip it over and cook the other side too..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Make similar pancakes with the remaining batter. Drizzle with some rabdi and garnish with dry fruits and banana..
If you don't have a blender. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are my new favorite weekend breakfast. They take just minutes to whip up, and are amazingly fluffy! This recipe is quick and easy.