Rasmalai cake (eggless). Video tutorial on how make a delicious Eggless Rasmalai Cake. The base of the Eggless Rasmalai Cake is flavored with cardamom powder and what would have worked well is some almond essence but I made do with vanilla essence. Eggless Rasmalai Cake is no doubt a cake but infused with the flavours of Rasmalai, in which, instead of any Rasmalai essence, Rasmalai balls, as well as its syrup.
I also got the idea of making the whipped cream frosting Kesar flavored too. Eggless Rasmalai Cake is an extraordinary eggless rich cake made by using traditional Indian sweet rasmalai. It is a fusion recipe where cake is flavored with traditional Indian spices such as cardamom. You can cook Rasmalai cake (eggless) using 37 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rasmalai cake (eggless)
- You need For of Sponge cake (eggless):.
- It’s 1.5 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 200 grams of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of warm milk or as required.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 litre of milk.
- Prepare For of Rasmalai (chenna):.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 cups of full fat milk.
- It’s For of Rabdi:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped cashews.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need Few of kesar strands.
- It’s For of mosturising cake:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk masala powder.
- It’s For of icing:.
- You need 3 tbsp of cashew nuts.
- You need 7 tbsp of milk masala powder.
- You need For of milk masala powder:.
- You need 3 tbsp of almonds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pistachios.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare as needed of kesar strands crushed.
Rasmalai is a traditional Indian Sweet that's made from the Cottage cheese/ Paneer. This sweet is served with a thick milk that's boiled with saffron, cardamom. Rasmalai cake has been in my wish list for long. Rasmalai cake is currently a trending cake.
Rasmalai cake (eggless) instructions
- For Sponge Cake: Grease a round baking cake tin of 9×9 inches diameter with oil and preheat the oven at 200 degrees celcius. In a bowl take butter which should be at room temperature. Add sweetened condensed milk to it and beat till it's light and fluffy..
- Next seive all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix everything well. Next add vinegar, vanilla extract, milk and beat again to form a smooth lump free batter. Pour the cake batter in greased tin and tap the sides of the cake tin. Bake the cake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes. Do check the cake after 30 minutes as the temperature vary from oven to oven..
- Once done, check the cake with a toothpick. If it comes out clean the cake is perfectly baked. Allow the cake to cool down completely and keep aside..
- For Rasmalai: Heat milk in a pan and bring it to boil, add lemon juice stir well and milk will curdle and become chena. Strain the chena on a strainer lined with a cloth on it. Lift the cloth from all sides and squeeze out the excess water and let the chena cool down. Wash the chena with some cold water and again squeeze out the excess water..
- Take out the chena on a plate, knead it for 4-5 mins until soft. Add 1/2 tsp if cornflour mix well and again knead chena for 2 mins. Dough is ready. Heat water in a pan add sugar and make sugar syrup of it. Make small size balls of chena and cook in sugar syrup for 10-12 mins on high flame. Once done take out and keep aside. Now prepare the rabdi heat milk in a pan and let it boil till it's half in volume..
- Add chopped nuts, sugar, elaichi powder, kesar strands, condensed milk and cook till it thickens. Once done switch off the flame and let it cool down. Once both rabdi and chena is cooled down, gently squeeze out the sugar syrup from chena and transfer in the prepared rabdi. The rasmalai is ready..
- For milk masal powder: In a grinder take all the ingredients of milk masala and grind into coarse powder. In a small bowl take condensed milk, milk, masala powder mix it well and keep aside. (This will be used for spreading on the cake at the time of layering).
- For Icing: In a bowl take heavy cream along with milk masala powder and beat till the cream is fluffy and form soft peaks..
- Assembling the cake: Cut sponge cake in two parts, apply condensed milk mixture with a help of brush..
- Spread a layer of rasmalai on the cake.Next evenly spread a layer on icing on the rasmalai..
- Keep another layer of cake, apply the condensed milk mixture and cover the whole cake with the prepared icing. Keep few pieces of rasmalai on top, sprinkle chopped pistachios all over the cake with some kesar strands and rose petals. Cut in slices and enjoy delicious Rasmalai Cake..
Basic vanilla cake gets a new flavour by combining with I have been getting many request to post eggless version of my cake recipes.many of them asked. This is a version of a delicious Indian sweet called Rasmalai in cake form. The cardamom flavored cake with rasmalai in between is a delicious and unique cake. Rasmalai Cheese Cake(Eggless) is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.