Eggfree Almond Blueberry Cake.
You can have Eggfree Almond Blueberry Cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggfree Almond Blueberry Cake
- It’s of blueberries.
- Prepare of self raising flour.
- Prepare of ground almond.
- Prepare of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare of water or orange juice.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of oil (if not using almond then you need 1 cup of oil).
Eggfree Almond Blueberry Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven 200 C. Grease and line a square tin or a loaf tin..
- In a bowl sieve the flour, almond and baking powder and set aside..
- Put the oil and sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat vigorously until the sugar had dissolved. You can use an electric or a hand whisk to do this..
- Add the yoghurt and mix well. Add the water or orange juice..
- Gradually add the sieve flour mix into the wet ingredients. Fold in gradually to incorporate all together..
- Fold in 2/3 of the berries in..
- Transfer to the prepared baking tin. Lever and place the remaining blueberries casually on top..
- Bake in preheated oven at 200C for for 30 minutes. Using a skewers place in the middle, if comes out dry and clean, turn the oven off and remove from oven..
- Leave to rest on a wire rack for 5 minute before unmoulding..
- Once cooled down, sprinkle with icing sugar before serving. (Icing sugar sprinkle is optional). Enjoy !!.