Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake. Here I am with my very easy to make Gulab Jamun Rabdi Cake recipe, I hope you guys going to love this super easy and tasty Gulab Jamun Rabri Cake recipe by my channel Oven and N'Oven!! If you liked my recipe, Then you can give this video a thumbs up 👍 and please share your thoughts in the. Say hello to EGGLESS GULAB JAMUN CAKE!
Chocolate Gulab Jamuns/Dark Chocolate Gulab Jamuns. A blog about Indian and International cuisine, with simple steps and catchy pictures. Bread jamun is an easy version of gulab jamun, which is usually made with either khoya or milk powder as main ingredient. You can cook Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake
- Prepare 100 gm of Maida.
- Prepare 50 gm of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of Fresh Malai.
- You need 80 gm of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 4-5 drops of Almond essence.
- You need 3 tsp of Curd.
- You need 2 tsp of Condensed Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Thandai Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cardamon Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Saunf Powder.
- You need 4 tsp of Chopped Mix Dry Fruits.
- Prepare 4 of Gulab Jamun.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Rabri.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Custard Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Rose Water.
- You need 4 of small Milk Barfi.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped Pistachu.
- You need 6-7 of Freshly Rose Patels.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
I wanted to try this for long. Gulab jamuns with rabri is an excellent combination. Gulab jamun can also be eaten on its own with sugar syrup or topped with vanilla ice-cream. It is one of the most popular Indian sweets that are popularly prepared during festivals, parties, weddings etc.
Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake step by step
- In a bowl add Butter, Malai and Sugar beat them with beater until become fluffy.
- Then add Vanilla essence, almond essence, curd, condensed milk, Rose water mix them properly.
- Then add Maida, Thandai Powder, Milk Barfi, cardamon powder, saunf powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, 2 tsp chopped dry fruits, Salt.
- Finally add Milk and make a smooth batter.
- Grease the cake tin and Put this batter, bake it atleast 40 minutes in 170 degree.
- In another pan add 1/4 cup Milk let them boil then add Vanilla Custard and make a thick batter.
- In another bowl take cream cheese, whipping cream, custard mixture, Rabri and whipped it well.
- Take a baked cake, let them cool.
- After cooling cut them in two layers.
- Apply the cream mixture in one layer also put some pieces of Gulab Jamun then put the second layer.
- Then covered the cake with remaining cream and decorate it with Gulab Jamun, Pistachu and Rose Patels.
- Now the Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake is Ready to serve.
Gulab Jamun is a delicious Indian version of donuts immersed in warm sweet syrup. As India's most popular dessert, gulab jamun is a staple in most parts of Gulab jamuns are served for almost every celeberations. Gulab jamuns can be served warm or at room temperature. Gulab jamun is one of the. Gulab jamun recipe with step by step photos.