Mandazi ya jeera(cumin seeds).
You can cook Mandazi ya jeera(cumin seeds) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mandazi ya jeera(cumin seeds)
- It’s 1/2 kg of flour of Exe mandazi.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s of Jeera (this you will add according to your taste).
- You need of Cooking oil (2 tablespoons).
- You need of Warm water.
- Prepare of Cooking oil(for deep frying).
Mandazi ya jeera(cumin seeds) instructions
- First, take your bowl add the flour plus sugar plus the jira(the jira looks like rice sort of).
- Mix the dry ingredients, then add the cooking oil. Mix well..
- Here now you start kneading by adding the warm water bit by bit until it forms a firm dough..
- Cover and let it rest(I had made my dough at night so I let the dough rest overnight).
- After the dough has rested,knock it back and roll it, in order to cut to your desired shape..
- Heat up, your cooking oil when hot start deep frying..
- Once ready, serve and enjoy with your favourite tea or milk..