DF SF Lemon Bundt Cake. Separate your eggs, whites in a mixing bowl. Set aside yolks but dont throw away. With a mixer, mix whites til stiff peaks form.
Top it with icing and zest and enjoy this beautiful and delicious treat. All Reviews for Fresh Lemon Bundt Cake. The lemon Bundt cake is perfect. You can cook DF SF Lemon Bundt Cake using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of DF SF Lemon Bundt Cake
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lemon lime soda.
- You need of Lemon juice.
It is the most delicate texture and rich flavor. I had rather small lemons and wanted it to be an intense flavor, so I added more zest. We learned so much over this process of cookbook-making. First off: don't try to eat everything you make because you'll quickly feel how tight your pants will get.
DF SF Lemon Bundt Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Separate your eggs, whites in a mixing bowl. Set aside yolks but dont throw away.
- With a mixer, mix whites til stiff peaks form. Put in fridge.
- Taking a 1/2 cup fill just the bottom surface with lemon juice then top off with the lemon lime soda.
- Mix lemon mixture and wet ingredients well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing well.
- Fold in your egg whites to batter til throughly mixed (you will notice this creates a crazy light batter).
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Pour batter in bundt pan, even the top.
- Bakers tip: place a towel down on surface and tap bundt pan a few times to bring up all the air bubbles.
- Put in oven, bake til golden brown and a toothpick comes out dry, approximately 35 to 40min.
- Cool completely.
This lemon bundt cake is topped with a lemon glaze and an irresistible cream cheese frosting. Bundt cakes have always been a favorite of mine. We love this bundt pound cake so much! The cake itself is delicious on it's own, but filled with a lemon glaze and topped off with cream cheese frosting makes. An easy yogurt cake cake bursting with lemon flavor is topped with a bright and zesty lemon glaze.